Discover the best Phu Quoc Tours & Tour operators on the Pearl island and learn about all the various public private tour packages available today.
Sim Winery – Pearl Farm – Coconut Tree Prison – Fish Sauce Factory – Bai Sao Beach – ho quoc pagoda – Ham Ninh Fishing Village – Tranh Stream Water Fall – Pepper farm – Snorkeling Trip
Arrive at Phu Quoc Island. Pick up Transfer to hotel – Explore South Island & Famous Bai Sao Beach (lunch – dinner)
(In case, if your flight is late. You can join this program in Day 3)
– Check in and settle in to your room
– Our guide will pick you up to visit local Sim Winery and sample some local wines
– On our way to visit the Island Pearl Farm and guided introduction tour of the harvesting – procedure pearls and how fine jewelry are made
– After the Coconut Tree prison which is a historic site where POW where kept in tiger cage
– Next stop to one of the most important sauce ingredient in Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine, the making of Fish Sauce
– Our lunch at local restaurant and on the famous Bai Sao Beach, white sands, turquoise water, free time to swim, relax and sunbath. (Here we spend 1.5 hours)
– Continue on we will drive along the scene coastline to visit one of the one of largest Pagoda built above between the sea and mountain, and it is a peaceful surroundings, a place where people come to make worship and seek blessing.
– Continue on to visit Ham Ninh Fishing Village famous for the fresh seafood, shellfish and shallow water and observe the daily of the fishermen.
– Nearby is a hidden trail to Tranh Stream where we can enjoy a walking tour through the waterfall. ( NOTES: Tranh Stream is only available during the month of (May to Oct )
– On our way back we will visit a local family pepper farm, who harvest one of Phu Quoc best pepper and it is known as one of reputedly world finest pepper because of its flavor
– After transfer back to your hotel 16:00pm. (Overnight at your Hotel, Duong Dong Town)
– In the evening our guide will pick you up, to experience the nightlife Duong Dong Town and the night market, enjoy dinner at local restaurant
One day trip to island for snorkeling – fishing – Join Group (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– 9:15am After we head toward the Southern Tip of the Island, where you be met by our crews and board the boat.
– Our Captain will stop at Hot Spot for 30minutes for you to enjoy hands on fishing.
– There will be two snorkeling sites, each sites you will have an hour to enjoy snorkeling.
– Enjoy a delicious Lunch & Fresh Tropical Fruits on Board prepare by our crews
– Afterward the captain will continue to your second snorkeling site.
– When we finish snorkeling, the captain will cruise slowly back to harbor, you can enjoy for relaxing time on board.
– Upon arrive harbor you be transfer by car. Our final stop Bai Sao Beach, which is well known for its white sands and swim on it turquoise water.
– Transfer and back to your hotel at 16:45 – End of Tou (Overnight at yourHotel, Duong Dong Town)
Breakfast at your Hotel. Pick up and transfer to airport (Breakfast)
– Enjoy your remaining time for relax (or optional tours are available- depend in your time)
– Until time to transfer from hotel to airport.
- Are thing not mentioned, at the customers own personal expense and 10% VAT government taxes:
- – The personal expenses, shopping, eating outside the program …
- – The cost of laundry, photograph …
- – The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach.
- – Prices do not apply to holidays, to reach the festival!
- Roundtrip Transfer pick up – drop off at the airport
- – Hotel 2 night (are base on minimum 2 people sharing room)
- – For the 3 person sharing room / pay surcharge / per hotel policy – Single Room: additional single supplements / per hotel policy
- – Meals (2 breakfast at hotel – 2 lunch, 2 dinner)
- – Cost lunch or dinner (150.000VNĐ / time)
- – Snorkeling Trip
- – Tour Guide
- – Snorkeling Mask and Fins and local fishing equipments
If you concern about Activities, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!